Tuesday, January 25, 2011

White Fairy Princess

Hallo,
I have a Sweet Pea card for you today - this one was done for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers for 'All white except for the image' - see more here -
www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com

I colored her with copics and cut her out with a Spellbinders labels die - she is layered on a white card base that was first run through a texture folder (I thought the flowers in the texture folder looked like the ones in her hair). Next I swiped the texture folder with embossing ink and used a white sparkly powder. Added a white ribbon and a bunch of white flat-backed pearls, then I also used white liquid pearls on the dots in the flowers, on her wings and face....
Well that's all for today - I have several projects started in the craft room to get back to :)
Take Care
Tera






No comments: