Monday, January 3, 2011

Pocket Sweet Pea

Hallo,
Well its the first Monday of the New Year - how is it going for you so far?
My Monday started at midnight as I was a work last night, came and went amoung the busy night time hours in an ICU.....
Before I head off to my comfy bed I wanted to stop by here and show you a Sweet Pea card I worked on this weekend.....I had the pocket portion of this card made for a long time (several years in fact....) and the flower portion was done sometime last spring.....
I had colored this Sweet Pea image to match the paper on the tags and found the pocket and flower as I was doing some much needed cleaning in my craft room!!!
I thought the pocket and flower fit nicely....
She is colored with prismacolor pencils.
Did you make any New Years Resolutions? When asked that question I always say no - but in reality I do....just that they are not all that specific but more general.....
For Instance - craft wise - I bought wayyyyy to much Christmas patterned paper this year (in my defense I had a couple projects planned that I ran out of time for) - so I fully plan to make up the projects I had bought the DP for and use it up - cards, batches of tags ect and put them away for next year.
I also have several projects that have been half finished for awhile so those top my list also.
Other than craft wise - I need to continue to excersise consistantly and eat healthy (I lost 15 lbs. last year but certainly need to lose alot more...)
Last but not least is to be better about doing my chores - I hate house cleaning, and yard work once summer hits here in fl. (I don't mind yard work any other time) - I always tend to head for the craft room first and then never get out....so I plan to try and do at least some chores before going into the craft room....


OK - now that that is done and in writing :) - Its off to bed with, tonight is #2 of 3 - all 12 hour shifts.....sleep is good!!!!
Take Care
Tera








3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so cute. She is darling. Those eyes look so sweet and innocent. :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love the pretty images and the pockets to hold them in!

cathy said...

Just beautiful. I love the Sweet Pea stamps, too.