Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clementis


Hallo from Friday :)
I am back posting again - somehow the week just got away from me.......I had meant this card for a different challenge over at Flourishes but since Mr. Linky closed before I could get it done today I will try another entry for the blog hop (not sure if that will work but thought I would show you anyway....)
You do need to check out the blog hop as there is a wealth of Flourishes goodness to see.
Our challenge this time was to use our favorites - well every set from Flourishes is a favorite but this one is one of my newest favorites, other favorites used include my copics, Spellbinders dies, my cuttlebug and texture folders and last but not least an old favorite technique - out-of-the-box......
All for today folks - gotta get the dinner on the stove....
Take Care
Tera







20 comments:

Grace said...

Wow! All your cards are beautiful but I especially love this one! Love how you colroed the flowers and all the texture!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card!

Miriam said...

wow! stunning tera!

Alaine said...

I adore the gold edging on the Nestie shape!

Kay D said...

Gorgeous! I love your coloring on the flowers, and the gold edge is a great touch!

ChristineCreations said...

LOVE your framing on this card and the clematis look gorgeous!

Allison Cope said...

Beautifully done Tera! Love that stamp set - just ordered it last night!

Ravengirl said...

Really pretty! I love how you have distressed your background paper and popped up portions of your flowers!

Emily Keaton said...

A beautiful treatment of that lovely clematis!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, your card is just beautiful...love how you used this Set, the embossing and the colros!!! Hugs ~S~

Tammy Hershberger said...

The flowers are beautiful! Nice job!

Brook said...

Love this stamp. The frame around the image is great!

E. Marie said...

Wonderful embossing and beautiful flowers.

Janet said...

I like what you did with the flowers. Great idea.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! I love that gold border around your die cut!

Cammie said...

Gorgeous!

ellepaulette said...

Lovely!!

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Tera!! Beautiful coloring and frame work! Thank you for playing the FTTC 100 with us.

FibreJunky said...

This is so pretty! Love the out of the box cutting and the gorgeous colours!