Monday, January 17, 2011

Butterfly Mermaid

Hallo,

A bit of a pre-post today - worked last night so I am sleeping to go back to work tonight....

Another Sweet Pea image for you - colored with copics and a bit of prismacolor pencils....

I layered her to a Strip of Dp with butterflys and colored her butterfly to match and then cut some out to layer on top....
I am entering her in this weeks challenge over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' for ocean/sea life which is super easy due to all the wonderful mermaids they have and I have a bunch of them!!!! Check it out here - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com
That's all for me today - pre-posting for you tomorrow too :)
Take Care
Tera









2 comments:

Lynn said...

I just love your Sweet Pea image and card and the wonderful color green..it's fabulous :)
huggs
Lynn x

KymKreates said...

your color choice is lovely and your coloring and those butterflies are to die for.
Thanks for joining our challenge this week and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork in the future!!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps