Wednesday, January 5, 2011

mitten sketch

Hallo,
Just a quick note - got up early after working last night to run errands and pick up the kiddos from after school functions only to get a desperate plea for help from work for tonight.....and believe me it sounds like it would be ugly tonight otherwise, so I guess I am going in to play for an extra shift tonight.....going in an hour late, going back to bed in a moment for a bit more sleep.....
Alas my hoped for craft room time today is a pipe dream :) but I do still have a couple things stashed to show you - are you tired of Christmas cards yet....well only this one and one more for 2010's Christmas cards to show you.....
(Course Thanks to Flourishes - I already have 2 cards for 2011 in the works for this month Christmas card challenge over at Flourishes forum on SCS.... :)
Used a sketch from Stamp TV for this and one of Gina K's new sets and the Spellbinders mitten die that the set coordinates with.... I edged tham with red mettalic pen but otherwsie they went together pretty easy and quick.



All for today - its off to bed for me, so glad its still raining and with a thunderstorm as it makes it sooo easy to sleep!!!
Take Care
Tera






No comments: