Monday, January 31, 2011

Pink Precious One

Hallo,
And welcome to Monday morning :)
I am just getting home from work and will try to get this up before I get sleepy - if things get a bit wonky you'll know why :)
Another new stamp set for me from My Favorite Things - its from the newest release due to be released on Tuesday Febr. 1st. (tomorrow :)
I got this months VIP package a couple days ago and pulled it out to play with over the weekend. I used the sweet paper pack that came with the VIP package again, and again I did some paper piecing - this time only her shirt.
The rest of the main image is colored with copics.
The frame was made by cutting out 5 tags out of the pink cardstock and arranging them behind the main image.
The rhinestones were colored to match with a matching pink copic.
I again followed this weeks sketch from MFT.
All for me today - off to sleep and back to work for one more night.....
Take Care
Tera










No comments: