Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time for tea

Hallo,
Well not too much time for stamping on wednesday - had to drag myself out of bed by the scruff of the neck (I worked tuesday night) - I swear my bed grabbed my ankle at least once and threw me back into bed......
I accually finished up this card on thursday while I was hanging out with my local stamp group - the DP behind the main panels is from one of my fellow stamper stash - THANKS!!! it matches perfectly.....
I did this for a color challenge over at Stamp TV for brown, turquoise and white....
The brown panel is embossed with a texture folder that reminds me of watch gears - therefore the 'time' for tea.
All stamps are from Gina K - the cup is colored with copics, cut out and popped up.

OK - I am slowly getting caught up on my posts this week - I had a big case of the tireds/blahs ect last week and didn't get much done.
Pop in to see me saturday for another Gina K CSS blog hop - leave comments along the hop and you might win a stamp set from Gina K!!!!
Take Care
Tera

No comments: