Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby Ornaments

Hallo,
I have some more Christmas ornaments - baby style - for you today.
The ornaments topper is from Outlines Rubber Stamps - I embossed the stamp onto purple, dark pin and a lighter pink papers and then cut them out with sissors.
I used viva decor pearl pens for the gold and white pearls accents and a tulip brand for the purple (the tulip is made for fabrics but works great on paper too - it does take a little longer to dry than the vivas and some of the bottles don't have a fine tip but they do work great - and a bit less expensive than the vivas)
I stamped the onsies onto shrink paer and colored them with prismacolor pencils, cut them out, punched a hole for the jump ring and then shrunk them.
The regular onsies are from Gina K Designs and the ones with feet are from Impression Obsession.
I did something a bit different with this batch because I was having charms fall off occasionally so I used a bit of jewerly glue on the jump ring. I also sprayed each ornament with acrylic sealer to help the paper be a bit more durable and then used a bit of glitter spray too just for fun.
These will be up on my Etsy shop shortly :)
Have a great day!!!
Tera





























No comments: