Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gift card

Hallo,
Rainy day here in NW Florida so I have been in my craft room alot - course it made getting good pictures of my projects a bit dificult but the rain is nice, haven't gotten much rain lately.
Well this is my project for this weeks challenge over at Outlines - for a gift card. Check it out - and how to win some stampin' mula - here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
I did a very simple gift card - cut my cardstock 5.5inches on the long side and then folded the card to make it A2 sized - the excess made the nice little pocket on the inside.
I had meant to get this made up for my Mom back in October but I guess late is better than never (my Mom is 4 years out from her surgery for Breast Cancer as of October).
I used 2 Outlines stamps - one of the ornament toppers and the ribbon. I used pink liquid pearl stuff from tulip (made for fabric but works great on paper too) for the accents and some gold viva decor pen in the corners.
Inside - I stamped the ornament topper again (partial as was the front) and inside the pocket is 2 rinnbon pins done with rhinestones from the kit - the kit made a total of 12 but I only used 2 for pins (stop in tomorrow to see what I used them for :).
All for today - some more projects to start and finished in the craft room today - had to get this posted before the deadline :)
Take Care
Tera










2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the little pocket with the care ribbon pin!!!

Lynn said...

Lovely, your Mom will really appreciate your care. Congratulations to her on her 4 years...Happiness!