Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sledding Ornaments

Hallo,
Just a quick post this am as I am off to sleep for the day again - last of 3 in a row so looking forward to a couple days off tomorrow!!!
More Christmas ornaments - these started out as plain white unfinished.
I sprayed them with Memory mist - for the gold and silver ones and glimmer mist for the red one. They sparkle nicely IRL but I couldn't seem to get a good picture of the sparkle.
After that layer dried I sprayed them with workable fixative to seal the shimmery stuff and then I stamped them with stamsp from one of my newest Flourishes sets and embossed them with white powder.
I am entering them in this months current Noel challenge now over on the Flourishes blog - here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ Check out the challenges for lots of great ideas for Christmas!!!
All for now - Take Care
Tera



























2 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...I love these! Great idea. Beautiful ornaments.
Hugs and smiles

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! Such sweet ornaments! Love the embossed images!