Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Pies

Hallo,
Just getting caught up on posts this afternoon before I head to work tonight.
I did this card for the current challenge over at Phindys Place - this time for Christmas.
Check out the challenge here - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com

The main image is of course from Phindys and is colored with prismacolor pencils and then cut out with a Spellbinders labels die. I edged the main image with a gold metallic pen .
After layering some ribbon and pretty Christmas paper, I used some tulip 'beads in a bottle' for the red dots that outline the main panel and in the corners.
The phrase is from one of my sets from Flourishes - embossed in black.
All for today - time for me to get a quick nap!!!.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Tera



No comments: