Just a quick post this am - errands to run and crafting to do :)
I tried a couple more ornaments again...it has been really hard to stamp on these and get them to turn out, the last ones I did I wasn't too happy with. I am a little happier with these 2 but the images still aren't as clear as I would like.
I sprayed these with gold memory mist and when they were dry I sprayed them with 'workable fixative' which made it easier to stamp and to color but the image just doesn't show up dark enough or detailed enough for me. The one on the right was colored first with copics but I didn't like how it looked so I went over it with spica glitter pens which was better. The one on the left was done with prismacolor pencils.
I did seal these with a layer of acrylic spray too once I was done coloring....
I did these for the current Noel challenge over at Flourishes which was to make it round like a wreath - in this case round like an ornament. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for today....Take Care