Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pamper Yourself

Hallo,
Well it has been a productive day in the craft room for me. I finished the jars that I started last night( posted for yesterday...) and then got this spa nail kit done too.
This started as a cigar box and I covered it with pretty papers. I added some old drawer pulls as feet and on the inside covered the bottom and sides with felt.
The images on the top are from My Favorite Things - colored with copics and edged with gold mettalic pen, and layered to Speelbinders lattice rectangles.
Inside I included a nail kit, a nail finishing thingy and a pumice stone.
I just love doing these little boxes - I may have do do a few more as Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews (guyed up for the boys of course...).
All for tonight - need to be more domestic for an hour or so and make some super.... :)
Take Care
Tera



















1 comment:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

That is a beautiful box ! I love that paper by BG ! Thanks for stopping at my Blog, have a great day