Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Tags

Hallo,
Just a short post this afternoon because I am headed for a nap - I slept about 4 hours after work this am and it is just not enough!!!
But I had important things to do, like make these tags for one of the release week challenges over at Flourishes - its my last one :)

I forgot to take a picture of the backs - durn - I took scraps of Christmas DP and cut them into strips and attatched them to sticker paper - then glued the white cardboard ornament to the back of the sticker paper(I didn't have any double sided...)
Then I stamped images from several Flourishes sets ansd colored them with my prismacolor pencils.
Check out all the challenges and great new sets this week over at the Flourishes blog - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for today :)
Have a great weekend!!
Tera






























No comments: