Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Lantern

Hallo,
Another quick post before I head off to bed this am to sleep. I had several images colored up and ready yesterday so with the little time I had for crafting yesterday I was able to get several cards done. ( I really should get the rest of the Christmas gifts done that I am making, but they need a bigger block of time too....)
I did this card for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers which is 'sticker shock'
Check out the challenge here - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/
I had just gotten this image so had to color her up - she is colored with prismacolor pencils and then cut out with a Spellbinders labels die. I edged the die with gold metallic pen , layered her to some pretty paper and embellished with a double bowed trim and some sticker corners.
I also added some dots of stickles glitter on the snowflake spots in the image.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving - my co-workers and I had pot luck turkey dinner at work last night which was really yummy!!! My family and some friends will have out Thanksgiving meal on saturday :).
Take Care
Tera











3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Oh your card is gorgeous! Love that corners. Thanks for playing at SPS.
Hugs Nataliya

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Stamp Queen, What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous card and I LOVE this stamp :)