Monday, November 28, 2011

Outlines ornaments

Hallo,
Off and running on this chilly Monday am in NW Florida - chilly, damp, and windy, but my ol mutt insisted on a walk anyhow (he loves the cooler weather as much as I do!!).
Laundry started and after a quick post - groceries, bank, post office and some baking for the kids to take food to the Swim Team party pot luck tonight (which of course I don't get to go to because I work :(.....
And hopefully I will get some craft room time as I have Christmas presents that I am making for the Family that I want to get mailed out next week if I can.
I am mailing several of these out to my Mom today. My Mom is a Breast Cancer Survivor - 4 years now!!!!
This first ornament is for her and then I am sending her several for friends of hers that are also survivors.
I did these ornaments using all stamps from Outlines rubber stamps and they just happen to fit with this weeks challenge over at the Outlines blog to make an ornament or hanging (no cards).
Check it out here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
I had planned to have these done in October but as usual time got away from me and they are just now getting done. I also did a few extra for the Etsy shop if anyone is interested - the link is in my sidebar near the top.
I used one of the ornament toppers and the support ribbon for these ornaments. I had accually bought the kit for the pink ribbon pins about a year or so ago - the kit made up about 12 of them with the rhinestones and I used 10 of them for charms on 2 ornaments and then made 2 pins too.
The last 2 ornaments instead of rhinestones, I used liquid pearls - the white is a viva decor pen and the pink is from tulip (made for fabric but works great on paper!!)
I really had fun making these ornaments!!! I have a bunch more in the works with colored bulbs - so fun mixing and matching colors!!! :)
Well I had better get off the 'puter and get my errands done!!!!
Take Care
Tera







































3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your ornament is beautiful and so special with the breast cancer awareness ribbon danglers. I love all the bling! Good luck in the draw !

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this one! Are the little ribbons inside shrink plastic? Adorable to have them floating! Great idea to hang the care ribbons like you did, super creative!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a creative ornament!I know how time can get away from you, but so glad you made time for this one!!!