Saturday, November 19, 2011

Outlines Thanksgiving

Hallo,
Just a quick little post this am before I sleep....
I did this card for the current challenge over at the Outlines blog - http://www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/
The challenge this time was for Thanksgiving/Give Thanks.
I also used this weeks sketch from CPS so with enter it over there too. Check out the sketch here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com
The stamp is from Outlines - partial stamp anyhow. I used one of the collage stamps and just used parts of it. I colored them with copics and edged the panels with gold metallic pen.
I used coredinations paper for the background and a texture folder - its a white with a gold core. Then I used a piece of the back side of the coredinations for the main image so the gold color matched.
I also used some gold viva decor pen for accents.
All for now - time to sleep.
Have a great weekend!!!
Tera


























3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely! Looks as if you and I were thinking along the same lines! It is so fun to see how others color up these images...boy I had no idea what all those squash were LOL! Thanks for playing along this week! ♥ Sue Kment

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty. I love the way you framed the cornucopia, and the embossed bg is gorgeous.

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the gold core paper and the gold pearls--- great touches to embellish! Thanks for joining us at Outlines this week!