Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fuzzy Mouses

Hallo,
Another sleepy morning for me - but will get this posted before I head to my warm comfy bed :).
I did this for the current challenge over at the House Mouse and friends blog for something warm and fuzzy.
Check out the challenge and all the great DT inspiration here - http://www.housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
I used the drier sheet technique again on the main image - which is a HM image colored with prismacolor pencils.
I ran the image through my xyron to get sticky on the front and attatched the used drier sheet and then cut it out with a Spellbinders die.

I also used a soft and fuzzy ribbon on the card too!!!
All for now - since I don't work tonight I will try and get up about lunch time and head for the craft room but with this cooler weather this week it is just sooooo nice to sleep, so we will see how early I get up....
Have a great day!!!
Tera










4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Your card came out so lovely. I have never tried the dryer sheet technique, but I will have to now. Thanks for the info on how to do it. It really softened up your image and I love the paper and ribbon you used also. Hope you get some rest. Thank you for sharing.

Sue said...

Your card is so cute and the technique made the little scene look really fuzzy!! Great ribbon addition too. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope you will join us again for another challenge soon.

Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

H ya
a gorgeous card, super cute image, luv the drier sheet effect, great design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is very cute and the paper and ribbon are lovely :-)


thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x