Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Scraps

Hallo,
Sitting doing some craft stuff while watching the Huskers play today...winning so far :)
I am almost done with Christmas cards - only about 15 /20 yet to make so I added to my stash today.
The challenge over at Stamp TV was to use up some of your scraps. I had several batches of Christmas DP scraps so I cut them into strips and attatched them to sticker paper - I had 3 sheets of sticker paper full. First I cut out 2 tags (from yesterdays post...) out of each sheet and the strips that were left I used on these 3 cards.
On this first card I covered the strips with double sided tape and added some clear micro beads befor attatching it to the card.
The phrase is from Gina K, embossed in gold.
And the corners are stickers left from an after Christmas sale last year....
All for now - have a bit of shopping to do after the game and then hope to get back to the craft table... :)
Take Care
Tera



















No comments: