Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snowball Hi

Hallo,
A quick little post - managed to get this card done just in time if I type fast :).
I did this card for the current challenge over at Mo's blog which was for "winter" Check it out here - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
I love this Mo's image - hiding the snowball, just like something my DS would do if we ever had snow (only once in 12 years have I seen snow in our area of Florida).
I colored him with prismacolor pencils.
I didn't get much stamping time today - the kids and I did some house cleaning (we have company for Turkey dinner on saturday and I am scheduled to work wednesday and thursday nights...), we made an early morning trip to Wal-mart to find some clothes for my DD and then the kids and I met my DH for lunch, then I got 2 pies made and finished off a couple cards (including this one ) that were in the works on my craft table.
All for now - gotta get him linked and try to get a nap as I work tonight (wednesday night - am backposting :).
Take Care
Tera



1 comment:

Iulia said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the colors and this lil boy is such a cutie! You know, we have lots of snow for Christmas here but I would gladly exchange places with you ...lol.
Have a happy Thanksgiving sweets!
Glad you shared your card with us at Mo's this week! Hope to see you again soon!
PS. I have a blog candy- would love you to enter:)
HUgs, Iulia