Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Christmas Ornaments

Hallo,
A Merry bunch of ornaments for you this afternoon....I woke up a bit after lunch and really didnot feel to ambitious so off to the craft room I went (I can always seem to get motivated there :)...
I started these ornaments several days ago and have been working in stages. First I pulled out scraps from my scrap files and stamped the ornament topper from Outlines 3 times - 2/3 times just getting the middle of the stamp.
Then I used viva decorpens and tulip beads in a bottle to decorate them - while sitting on the couch watching TV with da Hubby....
Next evening was the cutting session - 1 piece the whole stamp and the 2/3 pieces less of the stamp in layers.
Lastly today was the glueing session, and of course adding something to hang it up with ....
I made these for each of our brothers/sisters/parents families as well as several friends....now I need to get them packaged and to the post office....plus I have some more to make yet....
All for today
Take Care
Tera













































































































No comments: