Friday, November 4, 2011

Lady Bug Thanks

Hallo,
I had time for a quick card tonight - I had a craft fair up at the hospital where I work today (its for employees - they don't charge use which is really nice and we usually get good traffic - course most of us that do craft fair even just one or 2 usually lower our prices for this one because they don't charge us booth fee so its a good deal all around).
This card is for this weeks challenge over at the Outlines blog for 'Friendly Fliers' Check it out here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
I used Outlines Lady bugs and paper pieced them.
I used a patterened paper behind them and am not all that happy with it - should have chosen a background paper without so much pattern but alas the lady bug werte already glued down....
I thought my lady bugs needed a bit something more and since I am trying to use up some of my stash - I pulled out several packets of rub-ons that I have had for about 4 years (I remember because I got them when I went home to stay with my Mom when she had her surgery for breast cancer and that has been 4 years).
So I used a rub-on frame for each lady bug and added 3 rub-on thank yous - which didn'y show up well, so I used some gold rub on paste to highlight the words a bit....
All for today - I still have bins and boxes to put away from the craft fair....
Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the rub on frames for the ladybugs! Great card once again. Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week with the ladybugs!!!