Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vintage Sledding

Hallo,
Busy day today running errands and crafting :) - love the crafting part!!!!
I did this card for the first of the release challenge over at the Flourishes blog - this one for 'SNOW'
Well we don't get too much snow here in Florida but I grew up in snowman territory :)
Check out all the great challenges this week here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Tons of great stamps to win this week!!!
Well my card uses one of my newer sets from Flourishes - from the last release in fact!!!
The bottom DP has been distressed a bit and one corner curled down. I stamped/embossed the sledding image in white on the back side of the double sided DP that I used for the base and cut it out with a Spellbinders die, and inking the edges to distress them a bit too.
I then used a white viva decor pen to add some little dots to the main image and the DP background to look like snowflakes - on the top half and then bigger dots like flatbacked pearls on the bottom.
I really like how this one turned out - may have to make a few more as it was fairly simple and quick to do :)
All for today - Take Care
Tera











2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is perfect for the snowy challenge. This looks great stamped on designer paper. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

Love how fun this looks on the patterned paper! Festive and pretty card Tera!