Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Candles

Hallo,
Just a short post before I head for work tonight - finished this off today for the current noontime challenge for release week over at Flourishes - check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The challenge is an inspiration pic with sweet treats and the colors red, green and amber.
My card ended up slightly vintage as the background is one of my failed - double embossing attempts from the challenge earlier in the week. I took a music DP and embossed with a dots embossing folder that I had inked up with brown ink.
The main image is from Flourishes release last month and is colored with copics. I cut the image out and the frame with Spellbinders labels 4 dies and then used some viva decor liquid pearls around the frame and in the corners.
The embossed Merry Christmas is kinda hard to see down in the corner.....
Ok - now I need to get off to work (and then 3 days off - the DH and the kids are off all 3 days too!!)
Take Care
Tera














1 comment:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Tera! Wonderful coloring of the image! Have a good weekend!